Friday, August 3, 2007

The Wild One as a Simpson character


Well, how do I look as a guest on the Simpsons? I only had room for one of my dogs and one of my cats (the others were watching another show).
They have this neat Web site where you take a photo of yourself and change it into a Simpsons' figure.
Just google simpsonizeme.com and have it. It's fun.
But I have my doubts about the importance of a good photo or even a photo of yourself.
I made three, including two co-workers, with just my photo. You do all the work putting the pieces together until you get the hair, glasses, turtleneck shirt or whatever and so on.
It's good clean fun (is that an oxymoron?)
The scary thing is I pretty much resemble this guy, though I did clip the ragged part of my beard this morning.
Go ahead, give it a try.

No comments: